Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Release and More!

We have some great news to share! We are now offering instant downloads in our Etsy shop!!! 
How awesome is that?! No more waiting for your files to be sent via email!

We also want to share some of our latest items. Many more are on the way! Have a suggestion for a new set? Feel free to leave it in the comments! :) To see all of the newly listed items click here.

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter if you haven't already! We just launched and it's a great way to stay updated on new items, sales, giveaways and more! 




4 comments:

  1. So awesome!! I am totally in love with your shop! I will definitely be back for more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 an 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr oduku. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr oduku natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful Herbalist Dr oduku by reaching him on whatsApp +2348124765093 also EMAIL: drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or visit his page https://www.facebook.com/Droduku/ or his tiktok.com/@drodukuhomeYou can visit his website https://drodukuherbalheali.wixsite.com/my-site

      Dr Oduku is the best herbal doctor.
      Here is my private e-mail laurielkeene159@gmail.com you can also get in touch with me.

      Delete
  2. Have you thought about offering digital stamps too? I love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, I DO plan on offering digital stamps as well...just trying to work out all of the details and decide which sets will be converted. There's NO way I could do all of the sets. lol

    ReplyDelete