Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Flowers Freebies

On May 13th we'll be celebrating mother's...who are the most beautiful flowers in life's garden! Our May freebie is a clip art set and digital paper pack I created to use for my own mother and sister's (this is her first year as a mommy!) celebration and I wanted to share it with you!

Click the images below to download our Mother's Flowers freebies! These images are completely free and may be used for both Personal and Commercial Use (see our full Terms of Use).



We'd love to know...what are YOUR plans for Mother's Day? Make sure to leave us a comment and let us know! :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No special plans, probably make my family go on a walk. My mom lives with me but will be flying to see my sister because her birthday is the 14th. Thanks for the Freebies.

    ReplyDelete